On Saturday we went to Downtown Disney and Jackson had a blast with Brandy. She was able to see firsthand how some people treat us like a freak show. People stare and make comments....and people try and look at the babies despite us covering them up. People should get a hint, if the stroller shade is pulled in front of a baby, it means I don't want you to look or touch my babies!!! Okay, enough about that. We raced in the evening to get the kids ready for bed, so as soon as Marvin got home from work, Brandy and I went out on the town. First we went for Sushi, then to the outlet mall (very depressing as nothing fits), and then we went to an Irish Pub. It reminded me of the good old times of partying in Ohio. We were very sad to see Brandy leave on Sunday, we had a great time and we will definitely have to do it again.
Coming up this week, GOMOTT, the Greater Orlando Mothers of Twins and Triplets has their annual spring party. My mom and I are planning on taking Jackson and the triplets for the Easter Egg Hunt, should be FUN.
On a side note, some may wonder why I don't have more pictures of Jackson and the triplets together....and that's because he HATES taking pictures with them. The only picture I could get of him this last month was sitting next to them watching T.V. (see above) I will keep trying though!
Denise
WooHoo for a GNO!!! I LOVE the new header picture!!! They are sooo cute:)
ReplyDelete