April 2012

Friday, February 19, 2010

Our big babies...

I was fortunate to take the triplets to their pulmonary appointment this week with the help of Oma (Marvin's mom) and Aunt Anne. A huge weight was lifted off my shoulders to know that we had one person per baby for the appointment. I was under the impression this would be their last shot for RSV, however we will be returning next month for one more round. I enjoy these appointments as we are able to see how much the babies have grown....

Carter weighs 12 pounds 11 oz, 23 1/2 inches long
Chloe weighs 10 pounds 12 oz, 22 inches long
Cooper weighs 13 pounds 8 oz, 22 inches long

After our pulmonary appointment, we made a side trip to Winnie Palmer Hospital. We visited the NICU and saw Dr. Brown who helped our babies in the hospital. Then, we visited the 5th floor (where I was on bedrest) and visited the nurses who cared for me. The nurses were so excited to see how well everyone was doing.

The plan for the future includes returning to work at the end of March. I am excited to begin working, but I have thoroughly enjoyed watching our babies grow up before our eyes.

Denise

2 comments:

  1. That Oma girl is so cute. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise and Marvin....
    congratulations on your 3 new blessings...
    they are precious...Your family is so beautiful...I am so happy for you both!!
    xoxoxo
    kelly gillette mekerian

    ReplyDelete