April 2012

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Updated Weights...

We have completed our season of RSV shots...hooray! Marvin and I took the babies yesterday to get their last shots from the pulmonologist. It was a nice little outing with the babies:-) Of course, my favorite part is getting their weights....drum roll please....

Carter weighs 14 pounds 6 oz
Chloe weighs 12 pounds 6 oz
Cooper weighs 15 pounds (Holy Moly - he's big)

I am very excited as I just purchased a new Nikon digital camera....and I plan on taking a lot more pictures...so stay tuned!!!

Denise

3 comments:

  1. Denise! Oh my goodness! CONGRATULATIONS on your truly beautiful babies!!! Autumn had told me you were expecting and that they all had arrived safely, you must be a busy girlie! I can't believe how much Jackson has grown, he's a proper little man now, or should I say 'big brother'. You all look really well, enjoy your wonderful family! Lots of love Lucy (Moreton) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucy for the well wishes. I just found out that you moved back to England. I bet it's nicer to be closer to your family. Take care and keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I'm late. Wishing you all a Happy Easter...a blessed Baptism....and Happy 6 Month Birthday to Chloe, Cooper, and Carter! Everyone looks great! I love the "Thing 1,2,3, & 4" picture. I can see that Chloe already adores her big brother...at least it looks that way in the picture. (So sweet!)
    In your post about everyone trying to peek at the babies, I try to warn our parents about that...even if their baby is only a singleton! Strangers can be so nosy! Synagis had a terrific little hang tag for carseats/strollers that read, "STOP! Please wash your hands before touching mine." People who don't have or work around infants can be clueless.
    It sounds as if you have had a pretty healthy start for your crew...it makes me so happy! They look beautiful. :)
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete