April 2012

Thursday, March 17, 2011

17 month update

The babies are now 17 months old and we are happy to say that all are now walking! Cooper started walking at 12 months, Chloe at 15 months, and Carter at 16 months. They are walking around in three different directions which makes us a little nuts! Their individual personalities are coming out in full force. Carter is talking up a storm and is always smiling and laughing. Chloe is still a diva, now more than ever. She loves telling her brothers "no-no" as she points her finger at them (I guess she learned that from me). Cooper is so loving and affectionate and always wants to give you a hug. Since he is the best walker of the three, he has started going on our daily walks wearing one of those backpack leashes while the other 2 stay in the stroller - it's very cute, but at times I feel like we're walking a dog. Jackson is still the best big brother in the world. He continues to do great in school and we are working on reading, we are happy to say that he has started reading BOB books on his own!

We are truly enjoying this phase with the kids - it's wonderful to see the world through their eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big they are getting. I now it has only been3 months since I saw them, but honestly they are changing. Keep up all the great work you are doing with them, and give Jackson a big hug and kiss for me. Love you, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete