April 2012

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Triplets are 9 months old!!!

Can you believe it....the triplets are 9 months old today!!! They had their 9 month old appt today. I took our babysitter Tori with us (thank goodness I didn't do this alone) because I would have been so stressed out. Here come the stats from the office visit....drum roll please....

Carter weighs 20 lbs. 3 oz.
Chloe weighs 17 lbs. 3 oz.
Cooper weighs 19 lbs. 8 oz.

Everyone is doing great and growing strong!!! I added pictures of the babies at 9 months old!

I also added a picture of Jackson and his daddy taking him golfing, he was so excited!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. They are still beautiful, just bigger. Cooper's hair is so long. Happy, Happy, Happy Babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I can't believe they are 9 months! LOVE the picture's Cute, Cute and Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love u all so much. I can't believe they are growing up so fast on me! Give all my beautiful niece n nephews a big hug and kiss. Tell Jackson hello pokey! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete