I recently took Chloe to the dermatologist for the birthmark on her left cheek. It is called a sebaceous nevus, which doesn't become problematic until after puberty when it has an increased risk of skin cancer in that region. It was suggested that we see a pediatric plastic surgeon, so we are scheduled for the end of January to see what the game plan is.
Other things on our to do list....
We are hoping to schedule time with a photographer for them to have some professional pictures taken soon.
We are also on the hunt for a new school for Jackson for Pre-K 4, however we are waiting until I know what I will be doing in regards to my work schedule.
The onesies (pictured above) have their names on them with est. 2009....thanks Renee for the adorable onesies!!!
Happy 3 Months!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are truly adorable. You have your hands full but they will bring you much joy!
ReplyDelete