Well the countdown begins...the Snyder triplets would be 34 weeks gestation today (if I was still pregnant). We plan on being home between 36-37 weeks gestation (which is a prediction from Dr. Brown). All three babies had their caffeine medication discontinued as they have had improvements in their heart rates and breathing. Now, is the test to see how they do without that medication - if they go 5-7 days without their heart rate dropping they will be discharged without a heart/apnea monitor. Carter would have been able to get off the oxygen (apnea) monitor today, however he has to go 48 hours without a dip in his heartrate...he decided to have a dip in his heart rate today at the 47th hour. I guess he likes all the extra monitoring:-) Otherwise, all three continue to gain weight and are getting so big!!! Jackie, the nurse from the antepartum floor came to visit today...she is one of the nurses that cared for me in the hospital while I was on bedrest. I attribute her care to helping me get 2 more weeks out of my pregnancy.
Carter weighs 4 pounds 10 oz
Chloe weighs 4 pounds 11 oz
Cooper weighs 5 pounds 7 oz
When I picked Jackson up from school today, his teacher Ms. Gisela told me she hears all about the babies. He told her about their tubes in their noses, which I think is so sweet that he talks about them when we're not there. Our sweet little angel did act up this week at school...he actually bit someone in the reading corner. Needless to say we had a nice long talk with him and since then he tells me every morning..."mom, I won't hit or bite anybody today". Other than that, our life has become quite the routine of going to school then spending the day at the hospital with our babies.
Denise
Hi Denise!
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you, little cousin! I postted you a comment on the 21st update but not sure if you received it.
Thank you for keeping us updated. It's been a beautiful journey even though from distance.
Send my love to the triplets, Jackson and Marvin.
beijos, alice.
Thank you Alice,
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you....all the way from Brazil:-) Thank you so much for the well wishes.
Love,
Denise